Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Western Necklace Pendants Concho

MARONI TWO WAY 'OF MARCO COSTA



publishing this book review of Marco Costa , "Two maroni so " edited by Another World Publisher.

the author writes: "This book tells my story personale.Non
are a professional writer, but this was the only system that
satisfy the need to tell me. Prologue: A Life, a
history specchio.Un a 'childhood like many, adolescence with
excesses that turn into obsession and maturity made of compulsive acts
wet alcohol. In excess. The mirror of a life of a man who has lived
. On the road, among the people, taking everything. "


Review by Emmanuel Prophete, curator of the site "Writer
Vincente.com
(http://www.scrittorevincente.com /):"..." I only read the first pages
if I did not like ... I liked to cut
that you gave him from the outset, without masks and then read it and say
..... ok now the protagonist discovers the woman of his life,
exit the tunnel .... and yet life goes on the usual binary
common to many where our weaknesses often are the masters ...
is therefore a novel 'coherent', life has not always end
comforting as all books and blockbuster movies, and then art
should be according to me like life: authentic, raw, raw, hurt,
dirty, uncertain ... And I think that the pages also reveal the healing power that
Writing the book has had in
against the writer, maybe it just me, but I
the impression that a book is useful to the reader as well and strongly
who wrote it ... and who wrote it tells
widespread problems and that few are able to tell with so much
'honesty' and I would say courage. Yes, courage. "

Blog with other reviews: http://duemaronicoslibro.blogspot.com/2010/12/libro-due-maroni-cosi-di-marco-costa.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment